Jawahar Lal Nehru Social Welfare Trust Social Welfare Trust is established for the following objectives:
1. To create self employement schemes by technical training without any fees .
2. To organize awareness camps such as health, free tailoring, nutrition and food supplement, rural development, self help formation, handicrafts training, etc.
3. To educate people andt make them conscious and concerned about self-reliance, social justice and co-operation,
so that they may be prepared and equipped to work out for themselves and for others and keeping in further with
their own human dignity and destiny.
4. To promote all types of activities that are aimed at the integral development of persons and communities.
5. To maintain, construct, run free/ charitable hospital/ dispensaries for the needy.
6. To organize different types of camp. e.g. Eye camp, Medical camp, Awareness camp.
7. To manage Schools, Colleges, Institutions, Training Centers for education/Vocational study centers for the needy.
8. To start any work/activity which is not prohibited under law to uplift the society income.
9. To study and conduct Research on Social, Civic, Arts, Literature, Science, Cultural, economic aspects of the Rural Communities and promote themTo establish free coaching and guidance centres for the students of poor community and other backward classes to ensure their employment and admission to institutes
of professional courses.
10. To make all round efforts for the economic, social and educational developments of women and for making them self-reliant by providing them technical and vocational training.
11. To provide health care to those in need and to make all round efforts for the prevention of drug abuse and alcoholism and to work for the prevention of aids.
12. To conduct cancer awareness programme. To work for the liberation, educational training and rehabilitation of children engaged in child labour and other unorganised occupations such as shoe polishing rag picking etc.
13. To establish, maintain or grant aid to homes for the aged, orphanages or other establishments for the relief and help to the poor, needy and destitute people, widows and aged persons.
14. To work for the promotion of Urdu language, literature and research works.
15. To establish a fund for the purpose of granting scholarships to deserving students for continuation of their studies.